Posts by humaxboy

Please set resolution in Android to 1080p 60Hz or 50Hz and try again. Is it OK now?

Yes, now it is ok !!! 1080i / 4K is played without any problem. But strange : even with 1280 * 720 now the whole pictrue is there, yesterday it wasn't

b) i want to know if my beelink is capable of playing 4:2:2 files. From Samples - Official Kodi Wiki (see MPEG2 4:2:2@High 1080i/29.970 35Mbps ) there is an example file and picture is green pixellated mess. Is there a way to play it properly ? Sound is ok.

Amlogic can't HW decode MPEG2 4:2:2. Only software decoding is available.

If you disabled HW decoding and use software decoding - the decoding is bad, the picture is there but with big delay and some artifacts....can this be fix somehow ?

a) SSH is not needed to begin with, create image on microsd card, with the initial libreelec setup, there is an option to select ssh, but it's not needed.

b) with the box booting to libreelec note the ip. you shouldn't need to touch the router. with the ip address I use coreftp lite, user root password libreelec ssh uses the same user & password.

If you type \\libreelec in windows explorer, you should see the folders.

I only use ssh when I want to install to NAND,

@ bubblegum57 - first thanks for your reply. I managed to run LE on the box from MicroSD, without any problems. kszaq - thanks for your work!!!

Additional 2 question :
    a) Beelink MINI MXIII II is connected to 8 years old Full HD Sony LCD. Adjust display refresh rate is enable by default and I have problems with 1080i/1080p/4K material. My Tv doesn't show the whole picture if Adjust display refresh rate is enable, see attachment. Is this normal ?

b) i want to know if my beelink is capable of playing 4:2:2 files. From Samples - Official Kodi Wiki (see MPEG2 4:2:2@High 1080i/29.970 35Mbps ) there is an example file and picture is green pixellated mess. Is there a way to play it properly ? Sound is ok.

Sorry guys for 2 "stupid" question :

a) when you talk about "connect to your box over SSH" - do i need to set up anything on my box (Beelink MINI MXIII II) ? I still use original Beeling Android 6.0.1 and want to move to LE
    b) i am trying to access via network (router). I propably need to configuring my Router for SSH (btw i use Tomato by Toastman on my Asus) ?
    I am able to ping my box. On Putty i am currently getting Network error : Connection refused.

BR

Thanks, I tried a few demo clips just now to find ones that would cause the problem.

The first one buffered twice for me during playback. First at around 15-20 seconds and then again around 70-75 seconds.
    You can find it here. It's listed as 75.8Mb/s.

The second one buffers for me every 25-30 seconds.
    You can find it here. It's listed as 85Mb/s.

The testing was done with Libreelec's standard buffer settings. No advancedsettings.xml was used.

I am using beelink mini mxiii ii with synology NAS 212+. I have been experimenting with files which have big bitrate and I've read somewhere that the limitation is somewhere 1/2 of bandwidth. Meaning : if you have 100 Mb LAN, the limitation would be around 50 Mbit/s file...Both files in your links are above that so there is no change to read it without buffering even if you use advancedsettings.xml settings. My beelink mini mxiii ii is the only machine which uses 100 Mb LAN, all the rest of the network is 1Gb. But only this demos has really bitrates and it not so crucial for me. 4K on satellite can be up to the 30 Mbit/s, all the rest lower.

Humaxboy