Posts by Strompel

I have a new test build I'm not updating OP with because it's very experimental and the last build is in a good state. You can use the linked device trees from OP.

Changes:

• A very experimental buffer change in an attempt to improve the frame skip situation.
    • A hdmitx change that may improve compatibility with some AVRs (to be tested by those with 4k output on their TVs but not AVRs).

Download

Edit: RedCat, who had nougat output issues with 4k through his Denon AVR, let me know that after a few minutes of testing this seems to have fixed the issue.

I have a new test build I'm not updating OP with because it's very experimental and the last build is in a good state. You can use the linked device trees from OP.

Changes:

• A very experimental buffer change in an attempt to improve the frame skip situation.
    • A hdmitx change that may improve compatibility with some AVRs (to be tested by those with 4k output on their TVs but not AVRs).

Download

Edit: RedCat, who had nougat output issues with 4k through his Denon AVR, let me know that after a few minutes of testing this seems to have fixed the issue.

I tested it with my marantz nr1606. It did not fix it for me. But then I have been having issues with the video switching in almost every build of libreelec for 905x. I have a mini m8s II box and a hisense 4k TV.

When libreelec starts it is just a black screen after boot logo. This also happens after switching back to libreelec interface after watching 4k(hdr) video.

I change the hdmi settings to standard and then back to enhanced in my TV setup menu. And I will get dislay. I have libreelec set to 3840x2160p at 60hz If I connect it directly to the TV it is ok without hdmi setting switching.

The only build that works fine without switching hdmi settings through my avr is 8.0.1g of kszaq. No issue at all with the startup of libreelec and video file hdr and 4k switching.

Hope this information can be useful.