Posts by qmuni

Hi,

I tried the new script, but get an error when trying to install, "invalid structure" for the script. Libreelec on chromebox... Not sure what's wrong? First install of the newest script from post 283, currently using zap2xml (until it broke that is).

Thanks for any help!

Turned off program icons, and deleted the I named files from the cache directory, and it worked. :)

Thanks for the help. Will let you know if the problem recurs again in a few days, hopeful this takes care of it for now until your next update. Much appreciated.

Hi, I'm having a similar issue. New user for about a month, using version 0.50, running Libreelec 7.0 on Chromebox with TVheadend 4.2.

Everything initially worked great, but then noticed that the EPG was not updating. I ended up following a prior post suggestion, and cleared out the cache directory. Seemed to restore everything to working again.

But recently having the same issue, EPG was working great then on Dec 24, the xmltv.xml file had its last update. I have it set for 14 days of EPG data, and nothing past Jan 7 at around 11am is loading up. I looked in the zap2xml.log file, and found this at the end:

Any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks for any help, much appreciated. Otherwise great module, thanks for putting this together.