Posts by useratlibreelec

Please always make the full kodi.log file available. See HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC

LibreELEC has a built-in upload command. As described in the above wikipage, just type : pastebinit /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

That way, nobody needs to do uncertain downloads via websites like file-upload.net, and it is much quicker :)

i think this was a crash. the crashlog is attached because it was too huhe for pastebin

Hi,

iam using librelec 7.90.010. Nothing was currently playing (no video, no audio). The box (Wetek Play 2) was in idle except of a background network transfer (SMB).
    UI was completely frozen. No reaction any more. Services are still running and SSH was also still accessible.

in Kodi log only this error was logged:

Code
    01:09:58.851 T:547680321536   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()

kodi crashlog could be found here:
    .kodi_crashlog.log

Hi,

first of all i would like to thank all of those who supports this project. I already ran openelec on Rpi2 but now i bought a Wetek Play2. The WEOS and WeTV didn't convice me and i was already addicted to Kodi because of my openelec box.

I installed libreelec on SD card and run TVH Server and Client on the same machine. I have many freezers aprox every 10 min. Sometimes longer sometimes shorter. Most freezes recovers itself after a while but sometimes the complete video is frozen and i need to stop and start the stream again.

My specs:

Wetek Play 2 DVBS-2
    libreelec 7.90.010 on SD card
    TvHeadend Build: 4.1.2309 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v.107

tried with several channels. It's always the same.

very often i can see this in the log:

The complete logfile could be found here:
    bZxRE8kG