Posts by csp1910

Force refresh the kodi addon repo

But I don't think that will fix the issue I am having because whenever I click install from zip file , nothing happens so I can't install any extra addons that is not from the kodi repository because I wanted to install a maintenance addon so that kodi would run smoother on slice but I can't install it because whenever I click install from zip file , nothing happens

That'll be great ! Just to make the problem that I'm having clearer to understand, I wanted to state it in an uncomplicated way. So when I go into interface settings and click skin, the only skin I see is estuary and when I click get more , it just comes out of the skin menu . Also I have the same issue with addons so when I went to media, manage sources , videos , movies , set content , choose innformation provider and when I clicked get more it just backed out of the movie information window which meant I could get the universal movie scraper which I find to be better than TMDB

Thank You

On my Slice , I have installed LibreElec with the .tar file that chewitt provided on LibreElec version 7.90.009 and when i tried to change the skin from estuary to something else , I clicked Get More but nothing happened which I found very strange it just pulled back out of the options , so can someone tell me how I can fix this or if this is a beta issue right now and will be fixed in the next beta release.

Thank you
    [hr]
    Also when I scrape Movies and TV Shows, The Title of the film gets changed to ▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯ depending on how many letters there are in the film . For example if the films name was Home Alone , it would show up as ▯▯▯▯ ▯▯▯▯▯ and there would be a movie poster so how can this issue be resolved . Also I am Eagerly waiting for the 7.90.010 build which I hope is going to be great as i admire chewitts work but enjoy the holiday season and please try and get to me if you are not busy

Thank You