Posts by orangesky

Systemd shows messages only if some service fail. It would be good to know which one does for you? Could you make some image/video on shutdown?

To completely hide systemd messages this boot parameter should do the job:

Code
    quiet morequiet systemd.show_status=0

You mean take a photo? Thanks for the boot config command.
    [hr]

You mean take a photo? Thanks for the boot config command.

I don't see any errors:

Hi

Just a suggestion which is really just cosmetic and personal preference. When shutting down LibreElec on the generic x86 build you see a load of services/processes being closed/shutdown. Is it worth having a splash screen of the LibreElec logo or something to hide theses processes being closed/shutdown?

I get a big list run down the side of the TV until my HTPC turns off, I think it would look better with something that would hide those unless you think its helpful to see those processes on shutdown for problem shooting.

What do you think?

Good idea! I have the same issue on an Intel NUC running LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.010 ALPHA.

Thanks for your help, its working now with the new setting/workaround and the TV is anyway on the list for replacement. Its an old Samsung B650 btw.

Regards
    Michael

Hi Michael,

I also have an Intel NUC D34010WYK and new-ish Samsung TV. Your fix worked for me too.

However, I just upgraded to the latest ALPHA version of LibreElec and my original sound settings work, so no need for the fix once you have the latest version.

Cheers,

Pete