Posts by gb90

So I just installed LibreELEC v7.90.009. Turns out it was my Wake on Lan being enabled. When I hit the shutdown button and power off the system it would reboot my system (at least it reboot rather then freeze at shutdown like in 7.0.2), I would basically have to shutdown the system twice for a complete shutdown. I don't know a fix to this so I just disabled the feature on my motherboard.

Edit: So the Wake on LAN feature on my motherboard is messed up (MSI H81I) for some reason it'll send more then one packet (even though the app I installed on my phone I select the option of not sending multiple packets), difficult to say actually whether it's a motherboard issue or a network issue. But I'm happy to say that I have a Wake on USB feature as well so I can turn the device on through my wireless keyboard.

Hi there,

I'm on LibreELEC v. 7.0.2 (Generic x86_64). I've had this weird intermittent problem where I hit "Power Off System" but the system doesn't shut down it stays at a black screen with green and white writing, I'll hit the reset button on my PC and "Power Off System" again and it'll shut down, Is there a way to fix this without resetting everything? (don't want to add all my addons again). If anyone has had this issue and resolved it please let me know!

Thank You.

Edit: I should probably give some more details on my system:

Processor: Pentium g3258 (integrated GPU)
    Motherboards: ITX MSI H81I
    Storage: Adata 128GB SSD

I've built this system from scratch (used parts) just for LibreELEC.

I have enabled Wake on LAN support, and during the installation I remember enabling both SSH/Samba.

I think I'll have to reset the system and will report back in a bit.