Posts by msj33

Well, your not the only one with time sync issues!

My EPG has not been working for days.................now I know why!?

LibreELECTV:~ # date
    Fri Sep 23 09:16:07 CEST 2016

LibreELECTV:~ # connmanctl clock
    Time = 1474615063
    TimeUpdates = auto
    Timezone = Europe/Copenhagen
    TimezoneUpdates = auto
    Timeservers = [ 0.dk.pool.ntp.org ]

As you can see above, I have tried adding a NTP server - But this does not work.

So I havE corrected the date manually! HA!.............but only lives for the moment.

At every restart the date is set back to Sep 23rd 9AM!

Anyone got a clue here?

/Morten

Hi LibreElec.

Just did my first pre-attempt to upgrade from OpenElec 7.0.2 + Tvheadend-> Latest LibreElec 8 Alpha 5.

The end result is though quite disappointing - I either have constant buffering on the client side or stall of picture every 1-2 minutes.

TVH 4.2 backend is running LibreElec Alpha 5 on a Raspberry Pi 2

Have added the logfile for the client, which seems to have buffering issues.

/Morten

Quite surprised to see this Astrometa DVB-stick to work! I'm about to throw mine in the trashbin.

I have tried getting this stick to work with DVB-C, and it just completely fails.

Generally bad reception(slower to tune), but above 500 Mhz band the stick refuses to lock a une on Linux.

I do hear reports of Windows being able to scan the higher bandwidths, but there is still something wrong with drivers/firmware/kernel support in Linux 4.4 and below.

/Morten

Astrometa AMDVB-T2 does not work well yet........and it still have severe issues scanning DVB-C channels above 570Mhz

Have posted April 24th as user Unknown on Antti's discussion thread here: Antti's LinuxTV Blog: Naked hardware #18: Astrometa AMDVB-T2 v2

Somebody did mention that some changes were going into kernel ~4.5-4.6......but cannot remember what is actually fixed.

/Morten