Posts by tzouvar

with help of this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    , I made it, only change the memory size. is there anything else to take notice?

I am using the last version (LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.010 ALPHA ). I was tested also with 0 but nothing changes. I will run more tests tomorrow.

hello there and Happy New Year!
    I am facing a problem with my new libreelec system (beebox-s). At my previous system (xtremer ultra) I was using zero cache at advanced settings. Now it doesn't seems to work. I tryed some different setups of advanced setting but nothing happend. I always have only 15MB bufferd. Even when I pause the streaming.
    here is my advanced settings:

<advancedsettings>
    <network>
    <buffermode> 1 </buffermode>
    <readbufferfactor> 3 </readbufferfactor>
    <cachemembuffersize> 157286400 </cachemembuffersize>
    </network>
    </advancedsettings>

p.s. sorry for my english

hello guys, nice to meet you. i buyed a new beebox-s (i3 7100u), and failed to to run libreelec or openelec! i am always getting the massage trying to start xorg server (for one min) ant after that "is your gpu supported"!!!
    is that possible? not to support the gpu (intel hd620)????
    thank you and sorry for my poor english, are not my native language!