Posts by Skeesicks

Hi,

short follow up to my problem.

I did a vanilla install of the stable version (with passthrough working) and updating to 7.90.010 (i originally had 7.90.009) with passthrough working as well.

I then did a update to 7.90.0.10 of my main installation and passthrough is working again....maybe some bug with 7.90.009?!

Long story, short.....update to 7.9.0.10 if you have troubles with passthrough.

Thanks for your replies, and thanks to chewitt.....I think you were the one who made big contributions to the ATV part of openelec.
    I used it until HD sound became important to me.

Cheers guys!

KR,

Matthias

Hi,

I also tried the latter, only with the default audio device I have menu sounds. (Passthrough device is set to the right one, I have no option to choose the default one!)

Unfortunately I don't remember the settings from the previous Version, I'll check for another harrdisk and report back with the logs!

KR,

Matthias
    [hr]

Hi,

I also tried the latter, only with the default audio device I have menu sounds. (Passthrough device is set to the right one, I have no option to choose the default one!)

Unfortunately I don't remember the settings from the previous Version, I'll check for another harrdisk and report back with the logs!

KR,

Matthias

OK, when choosing the HDMI device mit the SC-2022 (my Pioneer AV Receiver) and disabling Passthrough, I have no sound at all.

Hi,

I am running the v7.90.009 alpha on the Intel NUC5CPYH and HDMI passtrough is not working anymore.

I had it running on the previos alpha version but since the last update it is not working anmore.

If I enable HDMI passthrough there is no sound at all....but before the update passthrough was working fine (DTS and DTS-HD as well!)

Can anybody help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Matthias