Posts by awiouy

Hello!

I have updated the addon preview, use the appropriate link in the first post to get it.

What is new:
    - the default configuration comes with a sample (Arte, via Telerama)
    - by default guide.xml is grabbed for two days
    - mdb postprocessing is disabled by default (I could not make it work)
    - guide.xml is not locked while it is updated
    - xmltv_time_correct.exe is applied to guide.xml
    - WG2MP.exe generates mediaportal.xml
    - siteini.pack is updated automatically when the addon is updated

Basic configuration amounts to adding channels to WebGrab++.config.xml via smb or ssh.

To pick up the updated configuration files, delete the addon home directory via smb or ssh

Enjoy!

Hi MikeKL,

As for http://guide.xml/tvguide.xml:
    WebGrab+Plus creates a guide.xml, then
    xmltv_time_correct corrects guide.xml to tvguide.xml... if it can

So either your chans2correct.xml is empty, or xmltv_time_correct.exe fails for some reason.

There is not much I can do about this, because the return code of xmltv_time_correct is always 0 , irrespective of wether it succeeds or fails.

As for accessing http://guide.xml/tvguide.xml from the Kodi GUI:
    They should be accessible from the Kodi GUI via: Profile directory, addon_data, service.webgrabplus.
    Default xml file locations should therefore be fine for local use and polling the guide(s).

As for guide storage location:
    I will consider this later, if I am able to control xmltv_time_correct.
    Incidentally, I do not intend to program code to edit the xml configuration files.

As for start time and period:
    Unfortunately, the current implementation is the only one I am confortable with.
    Fortunately, it provides for both users who run LE continuously and users who switch LE off when they do not use it.
    I will let someone more experienced than me find another solution.

Nevertheless, increasing the period is trivial (is a day ok?), and adding a start now button (ie to trigger webgrabplus.start from the Kodi GUI) should be easy.

As for "F" and "i" updates:
    How do you trigger "F" or "i" updates from the command line?

Thank you for your help!

This thread relates to preview releases of the WebGrab+Plus addon.
    The information it contains is likely outdated and irrelevant to the WebGrab+Plus addon.
    Please refer to and/or update this thread, instead.

Enjoy!

Hello,

I am in the process of creating a WebGrab+Plus addon for LibreELEC, but I have no experience whatsoever with this program.
    I am therefore looking for volunteers to test preview releases of the addon, and provide some feedback.
    I take this opportunity to already thank MikeKL for his valuable contribution.

The Preview Addons:
    (deleted)

The Code:
    Pull Request #545

Addon Home Folder:
    - via kodi: Files, Profile directory, addon_data, service.webgrabplus
    - via smb: libreelec.local//Userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus
    - via ssh: at /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus

Configuration:
    Edit the configuration files in the addon home folder.

Operation:
    The service is run at system startup and subsequently every 6 hours.
    The service produces files guide.xml and mediaportal.xml in the addon home folder.

To restart the service:
    - via Kodi: disable and enable the addon
    - via ssh: systemctl restart service.webgrabplus

To inspect operation:
    - via smb: libreelec.local//Userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/WebGrab++.log.txt
    - via ssh: systemctl status service.webgrabplus, or journalctl -u service.webgrabplus

One shot manual operation via ssh:
    - webgrabplus.start

Please share your feedback on this thread.

Enjoy

A question more

il witch file do I have to write : dtoverlay dtparam audio=on

to active it when I reboot my system?

remount /flash read-write (mount -o remount,rw /flash)
    edit /flash/config.txt (nano /flash/config.txt) to add line (dtparam=audio=on)

The multimedia-tools addon provides squeezelite.
    On RPi, alsa needs to be activated with dtoverlay dtparam audio=on

Hope this answers your question

Syncthing is available as an addon to LibreELEC.

At the moment, the addon provides Syncthing version 0.12.24, which does not update itself automatically.
    The addon will however be updated regularly to provide a current version of Syncthing.

If you wish to run the lastest version of Syncthing as soon as it is available (rather than when the addon is updated), you may enable automatic updates of Syncthing via the web interface (usually at libreelec.local:8384).

If you wish to keep your current version of Syncthing, disable automatic updates of the addon via Kodi settings (and make sure that automatic updates of Syncthing are disabled via the web interface).

Please provide you feedback about Syncthing on this thread.

Enjoy!

Hello,

Molotov.tv is a new, free and public French online television service. I would very much like to be able to access it from Kodi or LibreELEC on my RPi 2.

If anyone here knows or has suggestions how to do this, please share on this thread.

Thank you very much in advance.

Does availabilty of Mono in LibreELEC mean that we may have opportunity to run WebGrab+Plus directly on Rasberry Pis ref Raspberry Pi | WebGrab+Plus

i.e. Is mono provided in LibreELEC (Krypton) similar/same to what is suggested to be installed in above (before installing WebGrab+Plus) hyperlink?

I already posted a thread in forum querying possibilty of installing webgrab+Plus on LibreELEC WebGrab+Plus, libreELEC, Pi Howto?

Any thoughts, ideas, help appreciated

WebGrab+ is in the pipeline. It appears to run, and I intend to wrap it in an addon next week-end.