Posts by rjkruit

Network traffic activity?

not sure, it's not really consistent. It seems to do so at boot and for about an hour after boot. After that it's just permanently on for several hours until it starts blinking again for a couple of minutes. Streaming something from my NAS doesn't seem to make it blink. To check if the LED is perhaps dying I've booted the box into stock android where the LED stayed permanently on.

I've checked in /proc if there's anything related to it but I'm not really sure what to look for as it's one big mess with subdirectories.

I have T95m (old one with s905 on board) tvbox with RTL8723BS and I still get "No Bluetooth adapter found" after enabling BT in LibreELEC settings (i do use latest version of LibreELEC with BT fix) but after typing "modprobe 8723bs" in SSH session my BT finally appears and works as it should, so I have a question if there is any problem with proper module initialisation or its just my tvbox acting weird?

It's not just your box acting weird. I'm having the exact same problem with a Venz V10 (s905, identical to a K1 Plus) and a X96 (s905X). I'm using an USB bluetooth adapter on both boxes as they don't have onboard bluetooth. Always worked fine until now. The modprobe seems to work though but is not persistent across reboots.

I'm having severe audio sync problems with this build. My setup:
    Venz V10 using K1 Plus device tree as it seems to be identical
    Pioneer surround receiver using pass through audio.

7.0.2.007 Works fine, no audio sync issues
    7.0.2.008 audio sync issues
    7.0.2.009 audio sync issues
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161202213923-r23473-g8a53869.img audio sync issues with sync framerate to refresh rate enabled, if I disable it there's no problem
    7.0.2.010 audio sync issues. Seems to get worse as the video progresses

I haven't had any boot issues nor did I try the 32 bit version. Any suggestions?