Posts by MrFusion92

hi kszaq,
    Something went wrong with beta5 and usb dvb:

AVerMedia HD Volar (A867), firmware dvb-usb-af9035-02.fw and frontend Afatech AF9033 (DVB-T)
    and
    ITE 9135 Generic, firmware dvb-usb-it9135-02.fw and frontend Afatech AF9033 (DVB-T)

all two not tuning at all.

There is a bug in beta5 regarding dvb tuners, update to beta5b. I have the same tuner (avermedia a867) and with beta5b works fine.

i own a Beelink MiniMXIII II 2G and i have flushed Libreelec 7.0.3.10 twice and got both times the same issue. In 4K resolution the pictures keeps switching off and on every few minutes. Everything else working ok. I flashed back the previous Libreelec version and everything is working fine. Also, sometimes when i restart the machine it stays stack in the Beelink logo.

I have too a MiniMXII II 2G and I don't have any boot issue with 7.0.3.10 release but I didn't flash the internal nand, I use an external USB. For the 4k, I don't have any 4K video so I can't try.

I just want to report my experience, I have a Beelink MiniMXIII II (s905x, 2GB ram, 8GB rom), flashed an external USB 64GB SSD with this version (didn't change the dtb file) and everything works flawlessly. The system is quick (also due for the ssd) and I can also watch DVB-T channels with a usb Sky Digital Key tuner (it's a rebranded Avermedia A867).

So thank you so much for your work!! Keep going!