Posts by hawantie

This is what I found in the log:

And this one

Code
    CDVDVideoCodecDRMPRIME::ProcessFilterOut - buffersink get frame failed: Invalid argument (-22)

I just installed Libreelec 12.0.0 on my Tanix TX6. Now, when I start a video in fullscreen mode, the video starts to stutter, and mixes images. I tried multiple videos and it seems that all videos have the same stuttering problem. When i switch on the OSD (for subtitles, fastforward etc) the stuttering disappears. Anyone a clue how to solve this issue? I didn't experience these issues in Libreelec 11.

I am looking for a solution to reduce the maximum volume of a raspberry pi 3 with hifiberry dac running libreelec 7.95.002. I am able to reduce the maximum volume manually by using the amixer command (amixer -c 0 set digital 80%) in the command line, but is there a way to do it default during the bootsequence of the raspberry pi?

I recently bought a wavemaster 7 inch 1024x600 like touch screen, version 3.0 The touch screen is working properly on a raspberry pi 3, running raspbian (release 2016-25-11) with the following additional video settings and usb current settings:

Code
    max_usb_current=1
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=87
    hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0

However, when I try to run Kodi version 15.2 on raspbian, the screen changes to white lines and blinking blocks. I am not able to work with this screen. So the problem seems kodi related.

When I try to run Libreelec 7.02, Kodi is shown, but not properly. There is a lot of ghosting on the display, and the touch function is not working.

When I try to run Libreelec 7.90.009 ALPHA, the screen changes to white lines and blinking blocks. I am not able to work with this screen.

Does somebody have a clue how to solve this problem?