Posts by splnut

While In emulation station you probably need to press right CTL then use keyboard to select config and setup your controller. I think most of the autoconfig is for ds4

@escalde

I was thinking about the KB shortcuts you told me about which gave me a workaround with that dolphin screen. I just maximize with alt-f10 and I get that profile box. Thanks for the great build.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'll have to drag out the keyboard. Was hoping for a lazy way through ssh or the gui.

I have noticed a problem that when navigating my movie library, KODI will reset. I have the same issue with different skins and different library methods (Emby/MySQL). I am able to navigate my music and tv shows without any issues, but when navigating my movie library, after scrolling about 2 movies KODI will reset. I am able to navigate through the widgets on the home screen without issue.

Kodi Log
    Part 1: Kodi.p1 - Pastebin.com
    Part 2: Kodi.p2 - Pastebin.com

To start, AWESOME WORK!

I am using Libreelec in a virtual machine on Unraid with a gpu passed through. The only issue I am having is the audio will not play while a video is playing until I hit a button. The navigation sounds work as expected. I have checked the audio settings but have not found anything that alters the symptoms. The symptoms were not present with OpenELEC.

Example:

• Play Movie, video plays fine but no audio is played. Press "Ok" and audio starts
    • Play Video Addon (HDHomerun as example), Audio does not start until I press a few buttons. Typically back and an arrow key will get it to start.

I can get some logs when home later, but was curious if anyone else has experienced this issue. I have 2 virtual machines with the same issue and same GPU (PNY GT730). One is connected to a monitor and the other is connected to a reciever (both HDMI).