Posts by maussimo010

Duly noted. No hard feelings. I don't even use them any of them and just tried them out as a novelty a few months ago and forgot they were even on there.

Illl try to make this quick and concise...

Updated to 8.0.1 using the LE shortcut inside Kodi.

Froze after install on the LE screen and said 8.0.1 official in top left hand corner.

saw where people had issues with the "addons27.db" folder.

renamed mine "backup.addons27.db"

it loaded into kodi fine after that.

now, I get the "unable to build menu. Upload debug log?" error message because I have no shortcuts on my kodi. It's just a background with the weather and time on the bar across the screen. It appears that my tv/movies are still present and accounted for.

I run a Mac, and my Pi3 shows up in my finder as a share, so I can access it from there and drag/drop files from it if need be, so I have not had to SSH into it yet.

I am using the Aeon Nox Silvo 5 mod, if that makes a difference.

So, here is my log file:

Ubuntu Pastebin

What happened to my baby‽?!

thanks in advance!!

Hey all...so here's the basics:

Pi3 running current LibreELEC
    picked up a new netgear nighthawk router yesterday, set it all up and made it kosher on my network...replacing a apple airport.
    everything worked fine last night and today.

did a restart on it, and now kodi tells me files in TV shows and movies are no longer available.

My movies are stored on a Synology 1541 on my network, and the proper IP addresses for the shares are in Kodi, and the synlogy is on the network with a static IP

The ONLY thing thats odd is that this is the first time I have rebooted the Pi since the new router was installed, and my previous ip was 192.168.1.37 for the longest time (i did not give Pi a static IP as I cant get the nano commands to work right), but now my new IP for the Pi is 192.168.1.22...could this be my issue?

I can browse to the synology in Kodi, but when i browse to the folders that have the movies/tv shows, and i click on them to set them as the folders to use, NOTHING happens...i can highlight them, but i cant actually select/choose them.

Also, everything wired in my home has a static IP, including the synology, so the IP for the nas has NOT changed and is still the same on that kodi is attempting to use...the nas is online and i can watch files from it via streaming on my laptop, so just confirming its up and running with no changes that i consciously know of.

added log: Ubuntu Pastebin

thoughts? opinions? comments?

thanks in advance, i truly appreciate it!
    [hr]
    guess who read his own debug log and fixed his issueeeee...

this guyyy...

turns out i had mapped the folders on the synology to the OLD Pi IP of .37, and the new IP of the Pi is .22, so i went back in a changed it in the synology after seeing the permission denied in the bug log...

hopefully this will help someone else out who upgrades their router or network sometime.