Posts by s25a

Hi,

maybe someone can help. I am usin a customized remote.xml (which is normally in the userdata/keymaps folder) since years. I am using that with Kosi on differnet Linux systems. Remote is the HAMA Mediacenter remote. I installed Libreelec and copied it into the folder however it is not recognized. E.G. the Red key still opens the Video-Folder instead of favourites. Any advice if there's something different in Libreelec (It's the latest verion i installed)

Hi,

thanks a lot for this great build :) It's working really smooth on my C2

There's one issue I have with my remote. I bought a new Panasonic TV and it seems the Internal IR from the C2 does respond to the Panasonic Remote (CEC is deativated). When I logon via ssh and type irw I see the same singnal (e.g. devinput key_up) like I see from my Mediacenter Remote. The problem is that I have to use the Panasonic Remote for same apps like Netflix or Amazon Prime but it also controls the C2 in the same time and this casues problems. Is that really the same IR command, I sounds pretty strange too me.

Thanks Alex

Hi,

thanks a lot for your help ans answers. Good to hear that this adaptive package will be included in the next release. However I fear that this will still not solve this DRM issue as far as I understood.
    Hope there will be a solution for it as this really give a value add to to Kodi

Cheers

Alex

Hi,

I am using Libreelec for a while on my RASP 3 and I am very happy with it :) Now I wanted to use my Amazon Prime account but after some research I found that it is no longer possible with this inputstream and Amazon VOD Plugin due to DRM restrictions.

However I read on Kodi Forum that with Andoid and a new inputstream Plugin that is called inputstream.adaptive it should be possible.

Does anybody know if there's a way to get it back to work again? I am planning to buy one of these OROID C2 units which is based on the 905 SOC. Possible with that?

Thanks

S