now you have choosen media_build you need to remove the dvb-driver.txt from your download folder and reboot - then you have the normale kernel drivers (where the patch is in)
Aaah, got it
Now i got this:
- dmesg | grep -i dvb
- [ 7.012164] dvb-usb: found a 'Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD Rev.3' in warm state.
- [ 7.016447] dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
- [ 7.016984] DVB: registering new adapter (Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD Rev.3)
- [ 7.028582] dvb-usb: MAC address: ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
- [ 7.480724] usb 1-2.2: DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Montage Technology DS3000)...
- [ 7.517368] input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:04.1/usb1/1-2/1-2.2/rc/rc1/input10
- [ 7.518680] rc1: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:04.1/usb1/1-2/1-2.2/rc/rc1
- [ 7.518696] dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 150 msecs.
- [ 7.518723] dvb-usb: Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD Rev.3 successfully initialized and connected.
So the Stick is recognized and the driver seems to work:
- lsmod | grep -i dvb
- dvb_usb_dw2102 50691 0
- dvb_usb 13916 1 dvb_usb_dw2102
- dvb_core 72279 2 dvb_usb,dvb_usb_dw2102
- rc_core 14638 18 ir_sharp_decoder,ir_xmp_decoder,lirc_dev,ir_lirc_codec,ir_rc5_decoder,dvb_usb,ir_nec_decoder,ir_sony_decoder,mceusb,ir_mce_kbd_decoder,rc_su3000,ir_jvc_decoder,ir_rc6_decoder,dvb_usb_dw2102,ir_sanyo_decoder,rc_rc6_mce
I keep you updated with my progress, thanks, great work
I can tune with my Stick and even stream to clients using VLC with HTS Tvheadend 4.1.1928 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v7.0.101 . So the Stick is working.
But I cannot use it within KODI. Every time when i want to activate it in Settings -> TV it argues about lack of PVR-Support
In LibreElec Repository there is only a Tvheadend HTSP Client availiable with version 2.2.15, but this does not even start. When I activate it, it automatically gets deactivated. I have the feeling that there is messed up sth. ..