Posts by VMax

Hi, it's sure that i don't have that codec as i never bought it but, if the reason is that one, it's normal that the HD channels instead are working pretty good without it?
    [hr]
    I asnwer by myself... reading around i learned that to play SD video i need the MPEG2 codec enabled and checking it via SSH i found that both VC1 and MPEG2 are disabled in my libreelec.. i think i should buy both the licenses...

Hi all, i'm new here and thank everyone in advance who can help me..
    I installed on a Raspberry PI3 a pctv triplestick 292E, Tvheadend version 4.1.1945 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v7.0.102 and of course i installed the Tvheadend htsp client latest version available in the repository;
    now, everithing work well, i'm able to scan all the channels from the web page and inside kodi i see the list of them.
    Here is the problem, when i try to select a channel i can watch just the HD free channels (at a very good quality) but for all the SD channels i'm just able to listen to the audio but have no video..
    If i try to record a SD channel then it record well and i can see the registration correctly but fot the live stream i just have audio only.
    So i tried to install the PVR client into a Kodi Windows 10 version and surprise, everithing work perfectly and i see SD channels correctly, the same happen with a remote PC.
    I suppose that there is something wrong with libreelec then, that's why i'm here..
    Is there anyone helping me please?
    Thank you so much for any reply,

Max