Posts by phanex

Hi.

I have m8s+ with broken SDcard slot. I tried to burn libreelec from usb port (tried both with toothpick method) and have no result.

Is possible to flash libreelec with some other methods, e.g. USB burning tool or android update?

p.s. My other box, beelink mini mx, working with kzasq's libreelec and I burned it with toothpick+usb drive. Unfortunately same method doesn't work with m8s+

upd. Solution found. I updated to libreelec 7.0.2 via Android Update (from here MEGA) and placed tgz to update to lastest 8.0.2 from Demetris.

I gathered BETA image using the source kernel KSZAQ for the 3.10. Included in the dtb data for multiple devices S812 and S802. Request to the owners of different models S812 and S802 , who have the opportunity to try to run it with the external media. I am interested in the fundamental performance of multivariant dtb data simultaneously for S812 and S802.

dF7ASRFGygDMj

Hi. I tried it on my m8s plus.
    Working perfect except ethernet. DHCP doesn't resolve my router's IP assigning 169.254.*.* instead.
    I tried to set my ip manually - no success.
    I think ethernet just not working properly.

Всю голову поломал, что не так. Как-то можно проверить работоспособность сетевухи?