Posts by Redcat22

Hi john_matrix

What do you mean with this? "Same error here and resolved by connecting the box to an USB2.0 port. "

You were able to install the MXIII-C_202L1 with the USB Burning Tool ?

Or you were able to install the LibreELEC from USB2? (because none of the two box USB are usb2.)

You are shure that your box is this one MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419 ? Because non one was able to solve the issues with these boxes yet.

OK I can use the 7zip to unpack the *.xg image and than I get an *img. Done.

Can you explain me this better please:
    3) manual replacement of kernel.img what this means? After save the image to the SD card replace in the SD the image?

4) If You fail to start LE because of problems with internal memory, you can try to force it to operate Your TV box with external media without the use of internal memory.

This is what happens to me. How can I force to operate without the use of internal memory?

Hi

My box is a new MXIII-G box (details below). I never use it basically when it came I get allot of errors. I try to update firmware I get errors. I try to make a factory reset and the box frizzed after an hour and half I turn off the box. Since then never worked. It is completely new. I bought the box around 1 month ago.

Please can someone explain me:

1) Can I use one of your ( kszaq ) LibreELEC versions for MXIII_C ? If yes can you tell me what to use?

My BOX is:
    MXIII-C V1.1 S812/2G/16G/AP6330 (PCB 1.5mm) with MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419.
    Date: 2016.07.14

The Nand Is:
    Foresee NCEMBSF9-16GB
    01L1605118552

The software was always crashing and now I can only see the red light.

I try to use the following firmware:
    MXIII-C_202L1 for USB Burning Tool

I try this firmware with the following USB burning tools
    AMLOGIC_TOOL_setup_v2.0.5.15_build9
    USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.6.2_build2
    USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.7_x86

at 3%
    When I try these USB burning tools I always get an error message like this: [0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result

MXIII-C_202L1 SD for sd card
    I try this firmware on SD card but nothing happen. I used the toothpick to hold down the button inside the AV port,

All my builds are here to S812. I have only have one model Tronsmart MIII Plus ver 2.2. So I can guarantee the operation only for this model. For all other models - that-be to get a working version, I need feedback from testing. If you are willing to be "Guinea pigs" to test, I'm willing to try to collect the right version. But I warn you, it's not a quick process and requires patience and time.

Yandex.Disk

Hi balbes150
    My box is a new box. I never use it basically when it came I get allot of errors. I try to update firmware I get errors. I try to make a factory reset and the box frizzed after an hour and half I turn off the box. Since then never worked. It is completely new. I bought the box around 1 month ago.

Please can you explain:

1) How to use the LibreELEC USB-SD Creator. Because I try to do that but the software asks for a file with an extension *.gz not *.xz and don’t accept xz.

2) Basically I would like to try to use the LibreELEC with your MXIII_C Version Can I do that?

3) Inside the MXIII_C folder It has a file kernel.img and than a folder with a file inside --> LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_C.arm-7.0.2.5_20160915.img.xz
    How to install this?

My BOX is:
    MXIII-C V1.1 S812/2G/16G/AP6330 (PCB 1.5mm) with MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419.
    Date: 2016.07.14

The Nand Is:
    Foresee NCEMBSF9-16GB
    01L1605118552

The software was always crashing and now I can only see the red light.

I try to use the following firmware:
    MXIII-C_202L1 for USB Burning Tool

I try this firmware with the following USB burning tools
    AMLOGIC_TOOL_setup_v2.0.5.15_build9
    USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.6.2_build2
    USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.7_x86

at 3%
    When I try these USB burning tools I always get an error message like this: [0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result

MXIII-C_202L1 SD for sd card
    I try this firmware on SD card but nothing happen. I used the toothpick to hold down the button inside the AV port,