Posts by seias

after testing for 2 weeks some things doesn't work well

1. hevc doesn't play well keeps playing in slow motion

2. it freezes when scanning i have to reboot

3. some of h264 videos i get buffering constantly

all this used to be fine before

Can you see if audio works correctly if you set Kodi to "fixed" 44.1Khz output? - I need to do this on WP2 and have a theory there's a difference between S905 and newer S905X/S912 devices that's not handled in the audio driver.

If I have time over the weekend I'll create a proper device-tree for the U1, it also has an RTC chip onborad which should be simple to add. The photo of the board I found MINIX_NEO_U1_Board_Large.jpg shows 3x LEDs but the legacy kernel dtb device-trees-amlogic/gxbb_p200_2G_minix_neo_u1.dts at master · LibreELEC/device-trees-amlogic · GitHub mentions "minix_mcu" so these might not be controllable without a custom MCU driver (which doesn't exist and isn't likely to be written).

fixed with 44.1 output audio works but here is the thing kodi/libreelec got very unstable it freeze, sometime the sound got a hissing sound that i had to put to 48k then back to 44.1 for the hissing to stop and i had to reboot it at least 5x because of the freezing . but it works fine when it does work ....

Coreelec have a a dtb gxbb_p200_2G_minix_neo_u1 specific for this box but this dtb wont work with libreelec if that helps with anything

NEO U1 is a GXBB (S905) device and looking at MINIX_NEO_U1_Board_Large.jpg it has Broadcom WiFi/BT and the standard RTL GB Ethernet, so the WeTek Play2 dtb is a close match and a good starting point for creating a proper device-tree. Please boot from LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.95.1-box.img.gz with WP2 dtb set in uEnv.ini and assuming Ethernet worked, run "dmesg | paste" and share the URL generated. You'll need a USB keyboard attached as the predefined IR keymap will be wrong .. but we can fix that easily.

http://ix.io/2VsH

lan and audio works but aac codec audio doesn't