Posts by newoski

Couple questions about Odroid N2 beta support:

1. Is it necessary to install on eMMC? I currently have CoreELEC installed on SD Card and would prefer to keep LibreELEC installed on SD Card, for now (I am still learning about eMMC)

2. Is HEVC supported in the current beta for Odroid N2?

3. I'm currently having an issue with HEVC media in CoreELEC -- Up/Down Seek freezes the media. Any idea if this issue exists in the LibreELEC build?

Thanks so much!

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get my LibreELEC box to reboot at 3AM each night.

I'm not super familiar with crontab, but I think I've followed the instructions. I SSH into my box and then type "crontab -e" followed by adding the following test code to try an 8:15PM reboot:

20 15 * * * reboot

I then press CTRL X to quit, followed by "Y" to confirm save, followed by NumEnter to exit fully back to LibreELEC SSH session.

From there, nothing happens. No restart at the 8:15PM.

I log back in via SSH and open crontab -e again and the code is still there, it just isn't doing anything. I'm sure it's user error, but I'm stumped.

My ultimate goal is to reboot at midnight. I tried

3 0 * * * reboot

that didn't work either

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or some weird feature... nor am I sure if it's a LibreELEC bug or Kodi in general...

I'm using the latest stable release and random TV Series are showing up with episodes out of order. For example DuckTales starts with episode 7, then 35-65, then back to 1-6, then 8-34...

I'm completely stumped. I've tried gutting the build but the problem seems to come back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated