Posts by windziu

Seems like a hard thing to achieve... Would You guys point some tutorials how to start adventure with this journey?

P.S. Milo widziec rodaka z takimi osiagnieciami, wielki szacunek za cala prace wlozona w Libre :D
    Czy zechcialbys moze pomoc mi z tym przedsiewzieciem? Moglbys potlumaczyc co i jak ugryzc? Jestem nowy w tym temacie, chcialbym sie troche zaglebic ale mam ogromne braki w obsludze androida/linuksa, od czego zaczac? Prowadz Mentorze :D

Thanks guys for advice.
    I got new problems trying to get what I want ;)
    I created a LE card and went to livecd mint to try Yours advices but when I try to execute dd, terminal says "cant find such file or directory".
    I moved sd uboot what works with my mini to boot partition of LE prepared SDCard (/dev/sdc1) and tried with dd.
    " dd if=u-boot.bin.sd.bin of=/dev/sdc1 conv=fsync bs=1 count=442"
    and got "cant find such file or directory".
    What do I do wrong? Maybe LiveCD does not works properly?
    Can You guys explain for me, for real newbie step-by-step, how to write uboot to sd card contains LE?

P.S. kszaq jestes moze z Polski?

EDIT: Guys, IT WORKS!
    I did manage to write u-boot to LE prepared sd card, and it works! (My knowledge about linux is so poor..., I forgot to mount folder first ;) )
    Thank You for your help!
    EDIT 2: Maybe wrong place to ask for it but, if LibreELEC works on sd, is there any possibility to write on sd card stock firmware from MINI and boot from it?

Hello,
    I got a problem. I got Mini M8S II with broken NAND. One possibility to run my box is:
    1) create a bootable SD card with Amlogic SD card maker, copy files from orginal firmware on it except recovery, recovery is TRWP for S905x devices,
    2) create USB flash drive with LibreELEC USB SD creator.
    3) both devices must be connected at the same time.
    Box starts, works very well, but...
    Is there any possibility to create AIO sd card and use ONLY sd card?
    I'm newbie here, I'm trying to learn a bit about amlogic/android devices but no luck yet :(
    Could somebody help me with this problem?