Posts by N0t0riousCJ

Looks like you have an Pi2+ (see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269814&pid=2420617#pid2420617), so try one of the current Milhouse builds or an LE alpha build. The firmware in LE 7.0.2 doesn't support the Pi2+.

Hi Grimson,

Do you know what version of Kodi this will install?

I have a RPI2 with openelec currently installed and im looking for version 16/ version 16.1...

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,
    First off apologies if this is in the wrong place, already been covered or just completely stupid, completely new to forums :huh:

I have a Raspbery PI2, i use the Openelec OS which is booting Kodi 15.

I use a subscription service for IPTV but they are now requiring everyone to be on kodi 16.1?!

To update in the past i used to use a certain add on from the leopold repo and it used to update automatically for me but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone help me with links, walk through's etc.

i should be OK with doing a fresh start i just need to know where all the downloads are. I don't want Kodi 17 as the IPTV group have said their build doesn't work as its unstable.

Thanks in advance

ALL SORTED PLEASE SEE BELOW>>>

Hi all took the gamble and I'm now running Jarvis 16.1 on LibreElec;

simple steps;

• download the libre elec SD Creator >> LibreELEC USB-SD Creator! – LibreELEC
    • Select Version of device
    • TICK SHOW ALL
    • select LibreELEC-RPI2.arm-7.0.2.img.gz, 116mb
    • select your USB / SD card
    • Click Write

Thanks