Posts by cr3d1n84

Yes, there is a solution to run retoarch on S805 and S905(X) based devices. More details here and the latest version of the addons here

Your wired PS3 controller will probably work out of the box with Retroarch (not while in Kodi, but when you launch retroarch). You can find a lot of tips and post questions on the thread I mentioned above.

Thanks for answering me, I"ll take a look at the mentioned threads. You guys rock :D

You can update and downgrade between build with the same prefix, i.e. 7.0.2.x freely.

This means that you can both:

• update from 7.0.2.4 straight to 7.0.2.7
    • downgrade from 7.0.2.7 to 7.0.2.4 the same way you update, without wiping your data

I'd like to say thank you so much for your hard work kszaq, now I can watch my videos without the annoying Android wasting all the device memory. Is there a way to play any emulator(like Retroarch) in this build? I can't get my PS3 controller to work by wire(My device hasn't bluetooth support unfortunately). I'm using the build LibreELEC-S805.HD18Q.arm-7.0.2.7(working good) on a generic MXQ S805. Thanks in advance :)