Posts by t3rminal

Thanks for the reply vpeter.

The DNS setting is pointing to my router and I've posted my kodi.log below. I checked the log before but couldn't see anything that jumped out at me.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've changed the file names for some of my video files by capitalising some of the letters. One of the changes was

sofia.the.first.s02e14.the.emerald.key.1080p.web-dl.aac2.0.h.264-bs.mkv to Sofia.the.First.S02E14.The.Emerald.Key.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-BS.mkv

When I 'Cleaned the Video Library' I was expecting LibreELEC to remove the old lower case entries from the library and then add the upper case entries on update. This hasn't happened though and the old lower case entries still remain. Any ideas on why LibreELEC won't remove the old lower case entries?

Log file = http://ix.io/1plf @ 16:44:43.021

I'm in the same situation as yourself. I'm currently on a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and LibreELEC 8.0/Kodi 17.0. I can't access my Windows 10 SMB share using my Intel NUC NUC5PPYH, but I can if I use my Android Phone using Kodi 17.1.

I did notice a fix for SMB shares on Android, so I'm not sure if the same patch will apply for LibreELEC 8.1??? Because before the patch, using Kodi 17.0, accessing SMB shares on Android was not possible for me, until after I installed 17.1.

I have got it working but not like it used to. I had to manually enter the samba path using the servers IP. Using its hostname would just time out.

I installed a fresh copy of LibreELEC 8 yesterday and have an issue where it won't connect to my SAMBA shares. When I choose SMB -> WORKGROUP I receive the error 'connection timeout'. Nothing has changed with my SAMBA setup and I have no issues connecting with my Mac or another installation of LibreELEC 7.0.3.

I can connect to the LibreELEC 8 installation via SSH no problem and I can then SSH from there to my media server no problem so there is nothing wrong with my network connection either.

kodi.log

I had to post the log to PASTEBIN because if I include it in the post, it's over the character limit.

Thanks, t3rminal.

Hi folks.

I've installed LibreELEC latest stable build on a fresh SD Card for the Raspberry Pi2. I am also using the Tvheadend and OSCam add-ons from the official repo.

I tested Sky1 last night and it worked OK most of the time, other channels including the HD ones would either not work at all, were very blocky or the sound would play fine and the picture would be messed up.

I have entered details into the scam.server file but thats the only file that contains any info. When I have googled, people talk about oscam.user. scam.conf, scam.dvbapi etc but i've no idea if I need them or what to put in them.

Help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks folks

I've recently installed a fresh version of LibreELEC (coming over from OpenELEC) and when I try to boot the Pi 2, it displays a solid Red and Yellow LED. If I kill the power, remove and reinsert the Micro SD card and try to boot everything works fine. As soon as I turn it off and try to reboot it, the same error occurs.

The MicroSD with OpenELEC still boots fine every time, it's just the Micro SD with LibreELEC on.