Posts by Elmit

Is EPG only workable if you use tv or also if the channel (e.g. BBC) is within e.g., Filmon?

Please guide me to a tv installation, if that is necessary for EPG.

I am new to LibreELEC and to this forum. Please guide me if I ask at the wrong place or the wrong way.

I installed LibreELEC and Logfile viewer.
    I try to see ZDF, slect channel ZDF, get the choices of different ZDF channels. I choose ZDF again and get to select New and Most viewed.
    Both gives me after a couple of seconds of working a empty list.

I looked at the Log file viewer and found:
    ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP responsecode said error(22) for 5784929
    ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP responsecode said error(22) for 4009328
    ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP responsecode said error(22) for 5880352
    ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP responsecode said error(22) for 5960283
    ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP responsecode said error(22) for 5939058
    WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(script) in script://fanart.png

How can I fix that?

To create a fresh setup on a SD card, use our already (in)famous LibreELEC USB-SD Creator tool.

FYI: This is NOT for updating an existing & running LibreELEC setup.

I use Ubuntu 15.10 and downloaded the Creator tool and added the x-flag. I accidentally used it without sudo first, got the info, clicked ok and got the creator. As the information says, I cannot write to the SD card.

Now I tried it with sudo and nothing happens. I don't get any information in the syslog, ... nothing. What do I miss?