Posts by thoradia

can you please help me with jacket. Im having issue because of Jackett moved to .Net Core. What do I have to do to make it works? I'm having issue with date parsing - [lostfilm] Exception (lostfilm): The string '19 апреля 2013' was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is an unknown word starting at index '3'.: Parse error (Config) · Issue #9441 · Jackett/Jackett · GitHub

Jackett add-on revision 50 should fix the issue

Make sure to update the Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools add-on to revision 15 before updating the Jackett add-on

Let me know

can you please help me with jacket. Im having issue because of Jackett moved to .Net Core. What do I have to do to make it works? I'm having issue with date parsing - [lostfilm] Exception (lostfilm): The string '19 апреля 2013' was not recognized as a valid DateTime. There is an unknown word starting at index '3'.: Parse error (Config) · Issue #9441 · Jackett/Jackett · GitHub

Thank you for your feedback

At present .Net Core add-ons run in invariant mode, without International Components for Unicode (ICU)

I will try to add ICU but it might take some time

In the meantime you can revert to revision 43 of the add-on and disable auto-update in the add-on manager in Kodi

I have wrapped the NordVPN Linux client app into an add-on

The add-on does not provide a Kodi user interface

The NordVPN Linux client app must therefore be configured from the command line, for example:

nordvpn --help

nordvpn login

nordvpn whitelist add subnet 192.168.0.0/16 (do not lock your local subnet out of your system)

nordvpn set autoconnect on uk

nordvpn set killswitch on

nordvpn set technology nordlynx

nordvpn connect uk

A user interface could be provided as a separate pure Kodi add-on that assumes that the nordvpn program in installed and operational

I will however leave this to Kodi experts

Hi guys..sorry if this has already been asked. I am keen to run this with librelec.

haugene/ddocker-transmission-openvpn.

Is it possible to add this to Thoradia. Has anyone got this running successfully.

LibreELEC provides Docker

You can therefore run it in Docker

Otherwise, see here how to achieve the same with qBittorrent

My Radarr stopped running out of nowhere.

Can someone help me figure it out? :(

It's been so long I don't even remember how to try starting it from the command line

Provide details: version of LibreELEC, hardware information, output of journalctl -u service.radarr

High memory consumption during Jackett/Lidarr/Radarr/Sonarr auto-update was caused by the fact that these programs downloaded and extracted their updates in the /tmp directory, which is a tmpfs and resides in memory

The Jackett and Sonarr add-ons have been corrected to use another directory

Lidarr and Radarr will follow soon

By the way, Jackett now uses the .Net Core version, except for RPi where it still uses the Mono version

Noticed the following message in Medusa after the latest update:

Code
    2020-08-16 13:47:42 WARNING  MAIN :: [471c8ed] As of October 1st 2020 Medusa will not run on Python 2.x any longer.
    Python 2.x has passed its sunset date as you can read here: https://tinyurl.com/y4zwbawq
    Please upgrade your Python version to 3.6 or higher as soon as possible!

I realize that this will likely require an upgrade on the LibreELEC side, and that LE probably isn't going to Python3 until v10.

Any thoughts on how to proceed come October?

Abstain from upgrading Medusa between October 1st 2020 and the release of LibreELEC 10

The latest release of Radarr fixes this issue

In Radarr, go to System/Updates, then Install Latest

I have added ZeroTier One to the add-ons

Use command zerotier-one.ctl to configure it, for example:

zerotier-one.ctl -q info

zerotier-one.ctl -q join ...

zerotier-one.ctl -q leave

zerotier-one.ctl -q listnetworks

Bazarr seems quite outdated, any chance for an update? Getting some random crashes on this release.

Bazarr versions are highest possible for LibreELEC (0.8.3.4 for LE 9.2 with Python 2.7, 0.8.4.4 for LE 9.80.4 with Python 3)

I might eventually update the add-ons for CoreELEC

kielmatze

Either upgrade LibreELEC to 9.2 or downgrade site.ini

The add-on ships a site.ini current at build time, which may be very old

You can therefore try to re-install the add-on by clicking update in Kodi add-on manager

thoradia , thanks for your prompt reply, can you please confirm if there is now a setting in your addon to input private Licence. paying for a Licence is not a problem at all.

I am using Webgrabplus configurator by primaeval with your Wegraplus Addon. this automatically runs your Webgrabplus at 4am every Monday UK time.

Also I am using custom UK.ini file which pulls Program image aswell. going back to your addon version ending 111 makes everything perfect again but I just want to update to your new version to keep everything up to date.

Regards

Use this documentation to edit /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/WebGrab++.config.xml

primaeval may help you with this

thoradia , thanks for maintaining the Webrabplus Addon, really grateful, can you please confirm if this addon is now broken and if there is a fix for it.

the log is talking about Licence exceeding 20. i am using my own site.ini which was working great before this update.

I have reverted back to the old version of WG and its working.

License is not a bug, it is a feature

This is indeed more for the Flexget forum

Do not forget to specify the version of Flexget you are using

As its name indicates, Thoradia VPN Interface creates a VPN interface

Some subsystems, such as qBittorrent, can be configured to bind to this VPN interface instead of the default network interface

The system and other subsystems will continue to bind to the default network interface

I am not aware that iPlayerWWW can bind to a specific network interface

If it can, then configure it to bind to the thoradia-vpn interface

Otherwise use a more appropriate VPN configuration

Thoradia VPN Interface can coexist with VPN Manager for OpenVPN

For example, your system is located in a country, uses VPN Manager for OpenVPN to connect to another country, and uses Thoradia VPN Manager to connect to yet another country