Posts by thl78

@thl87 Can you try the following in your autostart.sh (I know, it's an ugly hack...):

Code
    insmod /lib/modules/qca9377-aml/compat.ko
    mount -o bind /lib/modules/qca9377-aml/cfg80211.ko /lib/modules/3.14.29/kernel/net/wireless/cfg80211.ko
    mount -o bind /lib/modules/qca9377-aml/wlan.ko /lib/modules/3.14.29/kernel/drivers/amlogic/wifi/bcmdhd/dhd.ko

Wifi works for me with your hack. I have rebooted 5 times and the driver loads every time. (five times in a row is the same as every time :)

The only issue with WIFI now is that I need to deactivate and activate wifi in the LibreELEC addon before it connects to a SSID.

/Thomas

Hi

JonSnow, you are right. It is in fact a 905X device I got.

I upgraded to 009, but the WLAN driver does not load, i get this messag when insmodding:

insmod: ERROR: could not insert module /lib/modules/qca9377-aml/wlan.ko: No such device

I get the same message if I manually run autostart.sh after boot. However, for some reason it sometimes load the driver successfully when I run it manually, I have seen that two now. I have no idea why it sometimes works, I can't see a pattern. I'm trying to figure it out.

Maybe you can see somthing from my dmesg, I can pastebin it if you want to see.

/Thomas
    [hr]
    This is my dmesg just after the system has booted. And there is no WIFI

[ 0.000000@0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu [ 0.000000@0] Linux version - Pastebin.com
    [hr]
    And this is what happens when I rerun autostart.sh manually and it loads the driver:

[ 350.595095@0] aml_wifi wifi.32: [extern_wifi_set_enable] WIFI Disable! 240 - Pastebin.com

flash build 008 with gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb, you will need to flash twice on the MXIII.

If WiFi does not connect try again or reboot, it should auto connect upon startup.

Thankyou for your answer, I forgot to say that I have installed it on a SD card.

I have tried multiple times with 008 and of course alsom rebooted a lot of times. But no WIFI or BT.

Another question that I can't find a clear answer to is: will I be able to revert back to android if I flash LibreELEC to the NAND?

/Thomas