Does anybody else get the problem that the LibreELEC Repository gives an Error Code 403?
I tried to access the addons.xml file on my laptop it gave the same 403 error.
But it works if I use wget addons.xml on any system?
Did you try a different Usb-Stick?
I had ones that worked while others did not.
The developer said the following:Quote
Other Openelec users already reported similar errors. I'm not sure how to solve it but probably a string encoding package is missing from the distribution.
I personally don't use Openelec so I can't help much. If you find out a solution please return with feedback, other users may benefit from it.
Another user reported that the bug went away with LibreElec Testbuild #0908.
Im using the newest 7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X.
Here is a complete kodi.log file: Ubuntu Pastebin
Thank you for your help!
Im trying to get the Google Music Add-on running.
Im unable to play any song at all.
The problem lies within the script.module.requests add-on. Here is the important part of my kodi.logCode
- 16:31:09 T:545953046752 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
- Error Type: <type 'exceptions.LookupError'>
- Error Contents: no codec search functions registered: can't find encoding
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/default.py", line 13, in <module>
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicPlaySong.py", line 13, in play
- params = self.__getSongStreamUrl(song_id, params)
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicPlaySong.py", line 65, in __getSongStreamUrl
- params['url'] = self.api.getSongStreamUrl(song_id, session_token=params.pop('sessiontoken',None), wentry_id=params.pop('wentryid',None))
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicApi.py", line 85, in getSongStreamUrl
- stream_url = self.getLogin().getStreamUrl(song_id, session_token=session_token, wentry_id=wentry_id)
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicApi.py", line 28, in getLogin self.getApi()
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicApi.py", line 14, in getApi
- import GoogleMusicLogin
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicLogin.py", line 3, in <module>
- from gmusicapi import Mobileclient
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
- from gmusicapi.clients import Mobileclient
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
- from gmusicapi.clients.mobileclient import Mobileclient
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/mobileclient.py", line 7, in <module>
- from gmusicapi import session
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/session.py", line 8, in <module>
- import gpsoauth
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gpsoauth/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
- import requests
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/__init__.py", line 53, in <module>
- from .packages.urllib3.contrib import pyopenssl
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/__init__.py", line 27, in <module>
- from . import urllib3
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
- from .connectionpool import (
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 41, in <module>
- from .request import RequestMethods
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/request.py", line 7, in <module>
- from .filepost import encode_multipart_formdata
- File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/filepost.py", line 11, in <module>
- writer = codecs.lookup('utf-8')
- LookupError: no codec search functions registered: can't find encoding
- -->End of Python script error report<--
After reinstalling Libreelec it worked for a short time, but I believe after a reboot it stopped working. If I open a python shell and repeat the steps I get no errors at all.
How can I fix this?