Posts by RShT

Somehow Kodi never seem to get joystick support correct. There are issues so I don't use the DS4 in Kodi anymore. As for moonlight I have no idea. Look in the documentation?

I don't get it! Dual controller didn't work for last 2 or 3 weeks, and today it stareted to work. Just for two DS3 controllers. Now I will try to add DS4 controler to the mix. Last thing is auto disconnecting second controller in Dolfin. But I need to dig a bit, cause this problem is as new as two actually working controlers :)

PS. Big thx for all new packages, especially for htop!

Hi there,

I am looking for help with DS4 wireless controller. It is pairing correctly. It even works almost fine. The problem is with SELECT (Cross) button not working. Also right stick work oddly. Select (Cross) button doesn't work in Kodi 17, but it works in EmulationStation and RetroArch. Right stick in Kodi changes volume, as it should, but in strange ways. To Volume UP I need to push stick to the right! And I cant find how to change this mapping.

Second matter. I'm trying to use two or more controllers with Moonlight. Where can I find config file, where I will be able to put -mapping and -input, so my Moonlight would work properly? And where to put *.map file so moonlight would recognised them?
    A bit chaotic note, but after 4 days of searching I am out of options.