Posts by wealth

If the autostart.sh file is not there, simply create it.

The Braswell N3050 should be more than capable of displaying 4K videos, albeit mostly upto 30fps. A Kodi gui running on 30fps is probably a bit laggy, but it shouldn't be that slow as you described it: "I can't navigate through a menu without some serious patience."

While running the Kodi GUI, give us the URL output of the following command:

Code
    xrandr | pastebinit

every arrow i click trying to navigate it just hangs for up to ten seconds, and trying to go from the left of the settings menu to the right means 4 times the wait. I don't really care about 4k anyway, I just want it to run in 1080p :p.

As for the pastebin: SdRV

Sorry, but Intel has made more than just one model NUC. And since our magic crystal ball is not working either, we have no way of knowing what sort of hardware you are talking about.

The URL of a pastebin'd kodi.log file would be a nice start, see here for details: HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC

One crude option would be to put a xrandr command, fixating the screen on 1080p, in the autostart.sh file, but that's probably a last resort.bi

Sorry about that,

Here's the pastebin: DAFd

as for the nuc, it's the NUC5CPYH.

I tried looking around for the autostart.sh file however since my linux knowledge is not on par I couldn't find it

Edit: I just checked it again, they say it's supposed to be in the /storage/.config/autostart.sh, I'm sure its not there though.

Hi Guys,

Been trying to figure this problem out all day but I can't for the life of me fix it.

My problem is that I have a 4k TV hooked up to my intel NUC. This NUC is nowhere near powerful enough to run 4K resolution. Not a problem since I just want to run libreelec in 1080p but the option to change the resolution is greyed out. It's so laggy that I can't navigate through a menu without some serious patience.

So, how do I change the resolution, which seems to be locked to 4K on libreelec, back to 1080P?