The link is not working, where can I find libreelec 8 for odroid U2/U3 SD and eMMC?
Hello dear ODROID-U2/U3 users !
I've finally been able to make LibreELEC 8.0.0 stable images for ODROID-U2/U3.
They're available at the usual place: Index of /~fraggle/download/libreelec/Odroid_U2 and can be installed with the LibreELEC graphical installer.
They come in two flavors: one image for SD-Card, the other for eMMC module, hence the two directories.
- Slowness when watching a video;
- Installing LibreELEC addons is now possible;
- Default configuration for the CEC is HDMI port 1. If you want to change it, you'll have to edit /storage/.config/cec-hdmi-port.conf.
- Horizontal synchronization issue that might sometimes divide the screen when using MFC hardware codecs;
- Version upgrade is not automated and should be done manually (but it's really easy to do).
Have fun !