Posts by jimwormold

I still got this problem with LE 8. Kind of a problem not being able to reboot in under a minute, and instead it takes like 4-5 minutes. All because of the message with the failed unmounts.

/Söder

I've been meaning to update this for about a week. I updated to LibreElec 8, about 3 weeks ago, and have had no problems since regarding the dismounting of disks. I was going to suggest it to you as a fix, but unfortunately it appears not to have worked for you.

I don't know what to suggest.

This is still a problem even with the lazymount and forcemount options added.

I believe it only happens after tvheadend has recorded something (but not every time), so I assume that something is still being accessed from kodi across the network drive. It shouldn't be and I would prefer if it was forceably dismounted even with the risk of corrupting a recording.

I'm tempted to try mounting via fstab rather than these system.d mount units as they allow x-systemd.automount and noauto to be specified in the options. Does anyone have any views on the pros and cons of fstab vs systemd mount unit specifically relating to librelelc?

Many thanks!

can you post your systemd mount file?

A couple of days ago I added the network.target to the "After" section and soft to the options, but it hasn't made a difference.

Hi all

I've had Kodi on OpenElec for a few years now running on a NUC, and it has been awesome! I recently upgraded across to the latest LibreElec and once again thanks for making such a painless migration!

All is working well, apart from a occasional (but annoying) problem which halts the shutdown process, and therefore prevents the system from starting up again to record from the TV automatically.

I've attached a screenshot (apologies for the poor quality), where two errors are shown regarding unmounting the cifs drive which I use for recording from my PVR.

I use the systemd method of mounting as described here: Mounting network shares - OpenELEC . It appears that the Samba service is being stopped before the unmounting of my cifs folder.

This never happened in OpenElec but I can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue so I wonder whether it has been caused by the migration from OpenElec to LibreElec and that there is something I need to do manually to ensure that the samba service shuts down later on, after the mounts have been unmounted. Alternatively is there a way to prevent the shutdown process from halting and just ignoring the error?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!