Posts by thermionic

on boot, there is a small square with a swath of colour on it near the top right corner of the screen, on reboot it also appears underneath the time just covering part of the date, it looks like a smaller version of the original Pi boot screen (at 53 seconds on here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

it also appears intermittantly when in menus, and when playing video, and I woudl like to know if there is a way of disabling it from appearing when navigatinjg menus and playing video

cheers

Long time user of xmbc (from original xbox days), and xbmcbuntu then crystalbuntu and most recently kodibuntu, but my i3 NUC died so I thought I would try something new, and as I had a Pi2 to hand, and so far I'm amazed, feels better than the 2nd gen Fire TV!

However I have a small annoyance, I usually enable the OpenSubtitles.org addon, and from previous experience with the OpenSubtitles.org plugin, it just waits to be used which is exactly what I like, with LibreELEC, it pops up every time I play a video, which is rather intrusive...

Is this expected behavior ?

Cheers

thermionic