Posts by shv

I have the same problem with Astra 19.2E. Especially none of the UHD/4K channels is found with TvHeadend. With VDR it is not much better expect it finds one UHD/4K channel. But there should be about 9 of such channels. I think that it might be a driver issue. The Android DTV app finds all UHD/4K channels on Astra.

The one channel I expected to be an UHD channel is "Fashion TV 4K preview" which is just HD and no UHD transmission. Moreover I tried a channel list which contains the missing UHD channels. With real UHD channels I get just audio but no video output. This means that UHD/HEVC reception is not supported at all.

I would expect that DVB-T2 HD/HEVC reception in Germany is not possible due to the same reason.
    [hr]

I am unable to ssh the box, i get "connection error" message.

Can anyone guide me?..

s7Edge ==》TaPaTaLk

VX ConnectBot (Android) and Putty (PC) are working well.

Tvheadend 4.2 7.0.105 is still the same problems.
    screen:

fail tp

I have the same problem with Astra 19.2E. Especially none of the UHD/4K channels is found with TvHeadend. With VDR it is not much better expect it finds one UHD/4K channel. But there shoud be about 9 of such channels. I think that it might be a driver issue. The Android DTV app finds all UHD/4K channels on Astra.
    [hr]

Updated versions:
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.4.img.gz
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.4.img.gz

- applied kszaq's fixes: removed hardware demux patch and added a change to allow playing very high bitrate videos.

It seams that chapter jump backward triggered from the remote executes a chapter jump forward instead. How could it be corrected? It might belong to a wrong key mapping.