Posts by bluejay86

Hey guys/gals, I am running the latest dev build and for some reason when i try to watch certain videos (hd so far) my beelink mini mx seems to drop the hdmi signal and the screen goes blank. The power light on front stays but i have to reboot the box and all is back to normal. I believe this was happening on the other builds i tried as well but I do notice sd links play fine so far. Any suggestions at all?

Thanks in advance.

So i did manage to play some 720p videos but other 720p/1080p videos drop the hdmi signal so i am not too sure what is going on. I did manage to get the back key working which is great so thanks for the help with that!

Hey guys/gals, I am running the latest dev build and for some reason when i try to watch certain videos (hd so far) my beelink mini mx seems to drop the hdmi signal and the screen goes blank. The power light on front stays but i have to reboot the box and all is back to normal. I believe this was happening on the other builds i tried as well but I do notice sd links play fine so far. Any suggestions at all?

Thanks in advance.

I never had problem with remote control on Beelink MiniMX III (2G/16G) or Beelink MiniMX (1G/8G) with latest dev build/007/008/afl1's Krypton builds. All of them used the same dtb file as yours. First of all, I used mostly TV remote control control with CEC (because of more media control keys and less remote control to handle). I just tested the remote control that came with the Beelink and the 'Back' key was working.

Whenever I prepare the mSD card with Win32Diskimager, I copy the corresponding dtb and remote.conf to the card before I plugged it into the TV box. kostaman prepared different remote.conf files for two different remotes here LibreELEC post #461 and both of them are working, at least on all of my TV boxes. Perhaps you got a different remote control came with your box but you can give them a try.

Okay thanks, I will give those remote.conf files and give them a try!

Hey guys i am running a  Beelink Mini MX Amlogic S905 Quad-core 2G+16G box and I have tried the latest dev build/008/007 builds and for whatever reason i can not get the back button to work? Any suggestions? I am using gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb device tree file if it is the correct on for my box? Also when i downgrade from dev/008 to 007 build do i need to us the 007 build device tree file?

Thanks in advance!