Posts by dan

The OS is booted and Kodi is running so you can SSH in and get log files. Heck you don't even need to log-in, you can access the logfiles samba share and it will create a zip file with everything - although I'd prefer to see the "cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | paste" URL as that's easier for me or any other staff member to work with.

btw, I hope you mean 'Add-ons' on the TV and not TVaddons .. because anything to do with that crapware repo is an automatic support refusal.

here is my log file. see what you can do please!

it says migration in progress. I left it over night and still says that

thx for your respond I was using openelec 7 I'm not sure how large the library is, but I don't think it is very large. it froze on the TV Addons screen. it says Addon migration in progress-please wait. it won't allow me to do anything past that. So I can't get a log file.

Which version of OE are you upgrading from and how large is your audio/video library? .. and if you SSH in to the box (note: password has changed to libreelec) run "cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | paste" and share the URL here so we can see the log file. If it's an older OE and the library is large it can take a while to process multiple old databases. If something got stuck (usually due to corruption) the log will show where.