Posts by logicheart

I also have this issue... I usually go back the video a little and then stuttering is gone...

I have S905X with the latest LibreELEC Krypton version...

Hello...

I have bought a Bluedio pair of bluetooth headphones and after i enabled bluetooth in LibreELEC configuration i cannot see them to make the pair.

A pair of Plantronics M70 single bluetooth headset appeared alright without any issues.

Has anybody any idea why this is happening?

I have Tanix TX5 Pro with Libreelec 8.0.0f.

Best regards...

Hello...

I had a Mini M8S II box and now i have a Tanix TX5 Pro TV box...

I had freezes and Kodi restarts with Mini M8S II and i also have now with Tanix TX5 Pro...

Setup is typical LibreELEC 8.0.0c with as few addons as i can...

I have tested both versions, with or without thermal sensor without any luck...

The only thing i have noticed with Krypton is that now the box does not freeze anymore, only Kodi is restarting and also this issue is not so frequent as before...

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Best regards...

Hello...

I do not use Live TV, this is hapening with regular movies and tv shows i have saved in my NAS...

DTS is alright, AC3 is not...

As i said, with AC3, playback starts alright and after a few minutes interruptions are starting to come.

Hello...

I finally found the problem...

The issue was with the use of HDMI passthrough in Tanix TX5 Pro... I tested with Jarvis and Krypton and i had the same results... With Mini M8S II and Jarvis version this issue did not exist...

For some reason TX5 Pro needs to be connected directly with an optical cable from SPDIF and then everything is alright...

What puzzled me is that the issue was happening only with AC3 and that DTS was fine...

One more note, i had this issue some years ago with XBOX360, so most probably this is something with my amplifier...

Thank you all for your help...

Sorry folks, NO PASSTHROUGH WITH LIVETV on Krypton. It's by design. The devs are aware that people are upset, they claim it will not be added going forward.

I suggest you take up passthrough issues on the Kodi forums.

Hello...

I do not use Live TV, this is hapening with regular movies and tv shows i have saved in my NAS...

DTS is alright, AC3 is not...

As i said, with AC3, playback starts alright and after a few minutes interruptions are starting to come.

Hello...

I still have the issue with AC-3 passthrough.

I have a Tanix TX5 Pro with S05X chip and i have interruptions when i play AC-3 content. Just as a note DTS is working fine.

I have tried the following:

Update to the latest version 7.95.beta6 version with or without temp sensor disabled with or without the default device tree file.

I have disabled CEC, Refresh rate setting, all audio options (one by one) without any result.

What is strange is that at first audio is alright for a few minutes and after a random period if time, but always less than 10 minutes, audio stream shows interruptions.

In Jarvis when i used ta have a Mini MS II device everything worked fine in audio..

Doi you have any idea why this is happening?

Best regards.

Hello...

I have a Tanix TX5 Pro box with S905X and i installed the latest version of LibreELEC (7.95.beta5)...

I have connected the box with TV with HDMI and all audio goes from box to amplifier through this HDMI...

I have enabled all passthrough options in Kodi, except TrueHD and DTS-HD which are not supported by my setup...

I watched a movie with DTS and it is working fine...

I watched 2 episodes with Dolby Digital AC3 and when the episode starts everything is alright at the start for about 5 minutes...

After that i have small random audio interruptions... These interruptions are signal interruptions because i see in the amplifier a notification that audio signal has lost and then came back...

I did not have this issue with previous Jarvis version of LibreELEC...

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Best regards...

Hello...

Do you experience any issues with this box?

I had a Mini M8S II and i had installed 7.0.3.xxx versions with or without Temp sensor readings...

I had many restarts of Kodi (not LibreELEC)...

I bought a Tanix TX5 Pro box and i installed LibreELEC 7.95beta5 version temp sensor enabled... I still have restarts but less than those i had with Mini M8S II...

Best regards...

That would be great. I have 2 addons with this issue whilst testing 32bit userspace.
    The authors have no answer in relation to the detection being 64bit during installation.

Yes, that would be excellent. I am too having some issues with addons that do not work properly when using 32bit installation of LibreELEC.
    [hr]

Trakt.tv runs fine on my S905X box. No problems with 011 or Krypton Alpha.

I have MiniM8S II and it works fine in 7.0.3.011...

It syncs all shows and movies from Kodi library to Trakt.tv and all devices after that...

Rarely it needs to be run manually but 99% of the time is alright...

Hello...

I have the same issue with Mini M8S II (2G/8G)... I follow these threads for some time and i have installed all LibreELEC version since 7.0.2.007 always with the same result...

The box freezes randomly... SSH works alright but Kodi is not responding...

This happened in 2 identical boxes with or without additional third party addons...

Kszaq suggested an issue with memory leaks but until now this is still happening with the latest development versions...

Best regards...