Posts by Mobigeek

fatjanhushi  kostaman I have uploaded a .tar file with an update. Can you try using that one to update?

Mobigeek Thank you for the coffee! As for CEC, have you updated device tree? This is needed for both audio and CEC to work correctly.

Thanks Kszaq, I did copy the correct file from the 009 device tree when I did the upgrade, and have now tweaked the settings from within Kodi itself and the CEC is now working. Thanks again.

Upgraded from previous version on MiniMX 1G, updated with no problem, didn't have the issues that "kostaman" had. I am running from 8G class10 SD card, runs faster that Jarvis version, no bugs found yet with the exception of CEC issue "adapter not found" thanks for your great work. sent you a coffee. :)

Hi, first post, massive thanks to Kszqa for his great work on bringing LibreElec to the S905 devices, and big hi five to everybody else that has contributed, I have upgraded from 007 to 008 on a MiniMx box (1g 8g on SD card) all went well, as per your instructions, as pointed out by "anthontex" the back button on the remote does no longer functions as intended, I have seen the line of code to fix this, by question is where do I have to put that line. I am a newbie but am familiar with SSH into the device. thank in advance. keep up the awesome work.