Posts by notinmyname

I don't understand why all the tutorials I looked they put .apps.googleusercontent.com in the Client ID.

But thank you all for the help and without the advice removing .apps.googleusercontent.com I would still be looking for a solution.

I did the same mistake: many tutorials don't specify that.

The official guide is here: YouTube Plug-in Thread (look for YOUTUBE PERSONAL API KEY INSTRUCTIONS by jmh2002)

Same problem here, even with stopping the transmission client, editing the json file, and starting it again, it just reverts to the original settings.

Plus, I can't seem to see the downloaded files in their directory? Very strange. The files are completed and seeding, yet I can't see the files in the directory, as if they are hidden.

I know it's late, but in case others face the same problem:

- check the main thread here: LibreELEC
    - the jason file (should be /storage/transmission/config/settings.json) contains the password (you can change the password here)
    - don't pay attention to directories showed in the transmission web client
    - other settings, for example directories, have to be done in the service file (transmission.service)
    In my case the transmission.service is here --> /storage/.config/system.d/transmission.service and this is the content:

[Unit]
    Description=%p container
    Requires=service.system.docker.service
    After=service.system.docker.service[Service]
    Restart=always
    RestartSec=10s
    TimeoutStartSec=0
    ExecStartPre=-/bin/sh -c "mkdir -p /media/New_Volume/%p/watch /media/New_Volume/%p/downloads /media/New_Volume/%p/incomplete /storage/%p/config"
    ExecStart=/storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.docker/bin/docker run \
    --rm \
    --name=%p \
    --hostname=libreelec-%p \
    --volume=/media/New_Volume/%p/watch:/watch \
    --volume=/media/New_Volume/%p/downloads:/downloads \
    --volume=/media/New_Volume/%p/incomplete:/incomplete \
    --volume=/storage/%p/config:/config \
    --publish=9091:9091 \
    --publish=51413:45555 \
    timhaak/%p
    ExecStop=/storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.docker/bin/docker stop %p[Install]
    WantedBy=multi-user.target

- %p stands for "transmission"
    - in my case it is an external usb drive
    - don't put spaces in the path