Posts by nadrojcote

Couldn't find the remote for the non-pro Tanix TX5, but I have added a few remote confs to this zip. One of them may work.

remote.zip

If people could post their remote.conf and brand of box I will add them to the zip.

For people installing this via TWRP. Here is the 2016-10-11 update zip.

LibreELEC-S905X-gxl_p212_2g-2016-10-11.zip

Thanks, I ended up restoring my stock FW and I'm running off of a flash drive for now until a good stable release is out to install on the box itself. Remote is working fine on flash drive.

I can confirm that the newer Tanix FW's do not allow to boot from usb/sd on the TX5 as well.

Now that I am running off of a flash drive I cant installtointernal, it gives me this error.

Checking filesystem integrity... Integrity check failed! Installation aborted.

I've tried this on Tanix TX5 (non pro) and I can't seem to get it working.

I was able to get it installed and working last night, but the remote wasn't working so I used USB tool to reinstall stock firmware, then tried the same process as last night and I'm no longer able to get LE to boot after install.

Is there anything I should be changing for 8gb version (non pro)?

EDIT: Im guessing it was to do with partition sizes. Anyways I got it to install again by formatting data and then installing.

Still can't get remote to work though, unsure of how to extract remote.conf from stock firmware seeing how I have formatted my storage.