Posts by SpyLand

I will fix installing to NAND in 7.0.2.7 (along with a/v sync fixes). [emoji56]

Great work KSZAQ, now my old android box has a reason to exist since none of the original Chinese stuck in time or alternative images worked 100% ok with fixed 1920x1080@24Hz progressive TV resolution and some other annoying problems.

Just to let everyone knows that all is ok on my Vigica C100S box, audio pass trough on optical exit to the amplifier so I have working Dolby Digital, DTS and so on.
    Fast boot direct in to Kodi so I can watch my regular and favorite series/movies without extra fuss.

Hoping for new features and future updates to even improve everything more as long Libreelec evolves too.

;)

Finally after playing around with some other bootloaders and other new android images for K1, I manage to boot from SD this Librelec image with a few problems:

1- I have to use toothpick allays to boot it.
    2- Remote is not working so I use one of those usb lirc but is very jumpy and dificult to operate.

Going to do more tests now...

EDIT: I did already everything on the FAQ regarding this subject, ex.
    " A: Try both MXQ and HD18Q releases. If this doesn't work, grab remote.conf file from Android firmware (it's available in /system/etc) and copy it to Configuration folder:

Code
    /storage/.config

over SSH or

Code
    \\your_box_IP\Configuration

using Windows shares. You may need to remap some buttons, though. "
    [hr]

Remote solved, instead of using the remote.conf file from Android system I use the remote1.conf that was in the same directory. So I renamed this file for remote.conf and test it with:

/usr/bin/remotecfg remote.conf

and voilaaaa, working !!!

Now only first problem persists, how can I auto boot always from SD without using the toothpick method?
    [hr]

More tests and I got the solution, I remembered from Openlec SD image and I put the empty file called unlock_autoscript on SD and now always boots from SD into Librelec, perfect !!! :)

From now on, just hardware and player tests, audio pass trough for DTS and Dolby Digital and so on ....

I did that as I said on number 2 of my post, so on boot stays at a black screen without even showing the recovery menu and nothing else.

So last night a few more tests with all the possible S805 images and all black screen on boot and 2 of them after a few time they switch off the HDMI signal so TV moves to other input if I have other thing on, like my satellite receiver for example.

Only thing working and I realize is if I just replace the kernel.img and SYSTEM file on the SD with the ones from my Openelec Vtimod image, that the normal Openlec as I have with that image boots normally without any problems. So Any FAT SD boot partition putting the right kernel and system files makes it working.

You might want to elaborate what "without success means" ?
    Did your box explode or maybe catch fire ?
    I am putting humour into this as i think you must understand we cannot read between lines.
    I don't like your chances of the tuner working in LE but a little more info would be good. :)

Eheheh.. ok details:

1- Using toothpick only shows the recovery menu and never boots from SD.
    2- Learning from the Vtimod openelec image I found out for booting from SD without the toothpick I have to put on the boot partion an empty file called unlock_autoscript.
    Using this method I got a black screen and never shows the recovery menu, so it never boots and I tested with all the s805 versions for SD here.
    3- I can boot from SD the Vtimod openelec image and after I can connect trought SSH so I can see all the files so I asked also like this if it is possible to upgrade/move from Openelec to Libreelec just putting there the right Libreelec files (don't know if all the files I can see are in writable areas?!?!?).

Hi, I have a Vigica 100S witch is the same as a Venz K1 and tried all S805 images without success, can anyone give me some lights or have any Libreelec image working on this box?

I can run Vtimod 2.1 Openelec on it, so I was thinking if is possible just to replace for Librelec if none of the images can work?

Thanks.