Posts by balbes150

Usually, with such symptoms, the problem with the dtb file, it does not correctly detected network card. Alternatively, you can rebuild the image with the correct dtb. Need any sample dtb file (at least from the firmware, at least from any version of LE\OE) that the network card is correctly recognized and works.

Обычно, при таких симптомах, проблема с dtb файлом, в нём не правильно определена сетевая карта. Как вариант - можно пересобрать образ с правильным dtb. Нужен любой образец dtb файла (хоть из прошивки, хоть от любой версии LE\OE), с которым сетевая карта правильно определяется и работает.

3. You file kernel.img is not needed. This file is intended for other purposes.

4. You have two options. If u-boot in internal memory intact, you can activate a universal-boot and run different systems from external media without changing the pitch. If u-boot does not work, then you can block an appeal to the internal memory and use the boot loader from external SD card to make small changes to the scripts and run the system entirely from external media.

Have you tried to activate the multi-boot ?

1. To capture the image , it is necessary to unpack such program 7zip. If You do not get to unzip, email me, I will upload to the site is not Packed version of the image for recording.
    2. Yes, You can try two options - catalog MIII_C or the latest version from the directory MIII_Plus (in latest version added the dtb data from many models in a single file).
    3. The file kernel.img need for manual replacement in the same images ( they are not written to the external media). You need to use the images (pokerspace) with the xz extension.
    4. If You fail to start LE because of problems with internal memory, you can try to force it to operate Your TV box with external media without the use of internal memory.

I gathered BETA image using the source kernel KSZAQ for the 3.10. Included in the dtb data for multiple devices S812 and S802. Request to the owners of different models S812 and S802 , who have the opportunity to try to run it with the external media. I am interested in the fundamental performance of multivariant dtb data simultaneously for S812 and S802.

dF7ASRFGygDMj

All my builds are here to S812. I have only have one model Tronsmart MIII Plus ver 2.2. So I can guarantee the operation only for this model. For all other models - that-be to get a working version, I need feedback from testing. If you are willing to be "Guinea pigs" to test, I'm willing to try to collect the right version. But I warn you, it's not a quick process and requires patience and time.

Yandex.Disk

balbes150: are there Krypton experimental builds around, or can you build one?
    Thanks! :)

The Assembly version with a krypton planned, but I don't have the time to do it.
    [hr]

Hello I bought ((Akaso M8s - S812 - 2G/8G with wifi chip RTL8723BS )) and ihave TWRP and root
    my problem Bluetooth does not work as well as Wi-Fi Direct does not work, so i can not cast any think to m8s
    >>>>>>>
    pleas Can you help me find the firmware: or Backup For the same device with wifi chip RTL8723BS.
    Sorry for my weak English.

Maybe need firmware is on the site Amlogic. You were looking for ?

Perhaps the reason is that platforms S905 and S905X different numbers of partitions, which are assigned to the internal and external MMC cards. If you connect the SD card. s905 - get mmcblk1 is external, internal mmcblk0. s905X - on the contrary , external get mmcblk0 and mmcblk1 is internal.

(This step is not needed when you have Android on internal memory) Download Android firmware for your box - you should get it from manufacturer or seller - and extract 2 files: recovery.img and dtb.img to your SD card.

If you change the name of the dtb file for recovery, such as "recovery.dtb" and change the variables in the load script Recovery. Can have both dtb files on an external drive. From LE immediately restart in Recovery mode.