Posts by balbes150

When you mention "perform the activation of the universal multi-boot" I'm assuming you mean to toothpick boot the SD image?

I burned the latest image you posted for the MXIII Plus dated 0601 with Win32DiskImager and then toothpick booted the image. The only complication is that this box has an on/off switch which has to be pushed after toothpick - power - then the switch pushed on.

The problem is as follows - if I keep the reset switch on waiting for the LE splash to appear it never appears. The Beelink splash image comes on and then off every 3 seconds. If I release the reset switch the Beelink splash stays on for about 7 seconds then goes off and about a second later the Libreelec splash comes on for about 17 seconds and then goes off. 3 seconds later the Beelink splash starts again. That is all that happens and I've tried numerous times.

The SD card I had Demetris's 8.2.2 running on this box on no longer boots into Libreelec.

1. According to the description, multi-download is already activated. Try renaming the aml_autoscript file to old_autoscript or deleting it. And try running without this file.

2. If that doesn't work, try to run the KODI version-17 with that of the memory card, and write the result.

Is it normal that, as above: "aml_dt=gxm_q201_unsupport" even though I have the gxm_q200_3g.dtb in place on SD root as dtb.img?

Could this explain why my ethernet is completely messed up?

Try to run one of the Armbian (Mate\XFCE) variants from an external media and see how the network works with different dtb. Armbian is a normal Linux installation and it can easily change and store different settings for Internet and to check network performance. Boot to activate is no longer necessary (it is common with Libreelec of my assemblies).

Its always the same with every build i tested.

several reboots and tries to save manual wired network.

then it doesnt reboot.

restarting box and then i can save network settings.

What medium is used ? What dtb is used ?

Am I correct in having no dtb.img in the root of the SD card?

If you have any problems with the hardware, be sure to check the use of different dtb from the image.

So far, everything seems to work fine, though my remote controller is not working (buttons seem remapped). PS4 controller connected with USB cable works fine, though.

For the remote control you need to create your own version of the settings. and put it on a carrier. Description is earlier.

I installed

LibreELEC-S905.arm-18.0_20180608.tar on my T95n 905x, which was running previous libreelec stable from internal memory.

Reboot and hangs at the AMD image. Probably have to do everything all over again.

These are test builds, so I recommend checking from the beginning to run from external media.

Hi! For me everything works in sd, but I cannot get the installtointetnal to work, I mean, after I do installtointetnal, then reboot and then Recovery screen, what am I doing wrong?

You have tried to use the installation through the shutdown menu ?

does your leia build still use remote.conf?

No

is it possible to turn off amlogic noise reduction? For example like it's made in alexelec? Or this could be default setting without GUI

Does AlexELEC use Leia (KODI-18) ?

is the "please_resize_me file" problem resolved? I don't have a Linux machine to resolve this problem.

I think this problem is related to the garbage in your u-boot. Try to install the standard Android firmware from your TV box via USB Built Tool (to clear all the accumulated errors in the internal memory). And then perform the activation of the universal multi-boot.

So it seems meson-ir is not used by the system.

I have not yet published the changes to git that are used to build the latest s812 image. The meson-ir driver is built into the kernel.

can it be possible you should change

Option "amremote" disabled in the settings.

-> on your github page it's still there

Now I will try to remove " remote.conf " and collect a new image.

The new version 20180601.

Working repository Addons Libreelec (thanks chewitt for the added link for s812).

Added support for the remote control, but I can not figure out what is the reason that "ir-keytable" does not accept codes from the remote control. Perhaps need additional settings, but I do not know what is missing. I will be very grateful if more experienced users will tell me the reason. By the way, there is "mc" in the image (which can be run via SSH), for quick editing of settings.

1. That would not confuse users Libreelec, discussion Armbian need to do on the forum Armbian.

2. For the image LE you may try all options dtb gxl_p212* gxl_p230* gxl_p231* gxl_p281* .

For all. Update versions S905 and s912 arm 50180601.

Thanks for the tests. Yes, a problem with different aml_autoscript is possible. Therefore, it is desirable to run with clean firmware. In this case, there will be no impact from old "tails" (incorrect data). Errors in systemd are not critical, it is from different module variants. Installation in the eMMC is still in the process of verification. I have only one unit of TV box with S812, which is intensively used for different tasks and therefore has some problems with the healt of the eMMC. :)

Would be helpful if you could start another thread for Leia S802/S812.

Perhaps the moderators can split this topic and make posts about Leia in a separate topic.

I see on the download page there is a folder for the 100Mb network with two folders, both with an image. What is the difference between all the 100Mb images. I used the one from the front page.

Try to test all three variants of images. They use different kernel and configuration options.