Posts by Waspoeder

Hey all, apologies if this has been asked and answered - I've skimmed the thread, and Google failed me.

I'm trying to install this image on a nuc ivy bridge. My TV is reporting the resolution is invalid, and no picture is displayed. I've tried a clean install from loading the image onto a USB, and at boot the installer doesn't even display. I've also tried with a clean libreelec 8 install and copying the tar file into the update folder - it installs, but then when it reboots it has the same display error.

The pc is an Intel nuc ivy bridge i3. Libreelec 8 reports the video is mesa dri Intel ivybridge mobile. Opengl version 3.0 mesa 13.0.6.

Is this fixable?
    Thanks!

Do you see the post screen on boot ?

For anyone who is using another skin like me (aeon mq7 mod)

I have created a shortcut addon to start Emulationstation, Spotify and Chrome

Just install the correct addon and launch the addon from anywhere

Chrome

Emulationstation

Spotify
    [hr]
    [hr]
    [hr]
    edit1:

I did a fresh install but when i want to launch dolhpin it does nothing
    in the dolphin.log i find this

GNU nano 2.5.3 File: dolphin.log
    dolphin-emu: error while loading shared libraries: libLLVM-3.9.so: cannot open $

Any idea's ?

edit 2:
    It seems to be in my backup to

Thank you for the work you have done on this. I am really enjoying ES inside Kodi. I just have 2 questions.

1. I added my roms. Except I don't see a folder for TurboGrafx-16/pcengine. I created a folder and copied the roms over. How can I get it to show up in ES? Retroarch plays it fine from it's own menu.

2. I like to use the Vibe Krypton build from the ECHO developer. Installing that build loses the Emulators option. How can I add it into the Xonfluence skin for Vibe? Is there possibly an addon I can install to create a home menu option?

My system is a Zbox nano AD12. Dual core AMD CPU.

Thank you in advance. Much appreciated. Great job over all.

You must edit the es_system.conf
    \\LIBREELEC\Configfiles\emulationstation\es_systems.cfg
    add this :
    <system>
    <name>pcengine</name>
    <fullname>TurboGrafx 16 (PC Engine)</fullname>
    <path>>/storage/roms/YOURROMDIR</path>
    <extension>.pce .cue .zip .PCE .CUE .ZIP</extension>
    <command>/usr/bin/retroarch.start -L /tmp/cores/mednafen_pce_fast_libretro.so %ROM%</command>
    <platform>pcengine</platform>
    </system>

You need to download the core first with retroarch

Did you tried a reinstall with standard skin (Estuary MOD skin)
    And look if the random crashes still appears

EDIT: maybe it is the memory leak.
    If that is the case we need to wait till escalade update the build to the latest libreelec

Installed libreelec Le on my Intel Nuc i5

- keep getting random blank screens now and then (have to restart)
    - I am using aeon mq 7 skin is there any way to connect Chromium in that (like script used in default skin) ??
    - Spotify keeps saying installing but never installs

Any suggestions .....
    [hr]

I am using Featherence Emu addon ....pre-configured with 9 consoles and games best addon ever

Intel nuc i5
    Liberelec LE

I noticed the same black screen error with latest update
    I think it is a skin problem with rc 4 krypton

I used advanced launcher to open chromium in that mq7 skin