Posts by cchayre

Bit of an odd issue I'm looking to troubleshoot and looking for suggestions on where to start. I have LibreElec 12.0.1 installed on a Raspberry Pi 5. It's a new deployment/set-up. Through testing over a few weeks I am getting a behavior where my projector is shutting off at a consistent interval during video playback. I need to check exacts again but it's in the 25-30 minute timeframe. Example: 25ish minutes into a longer movie, projector will shut off but my receiver and Pi 5 will continue to play. The playback may stutter a second or two after this happens as well but resumes. There are occasions, maybe once every 5 or 6 times I try, where this does not occur. But it is consistently happening every time outside of that.

At first I thought it may be an issue with CEC and my receiver and projector. However, I have disabled CEC (peripherals) from the input settings in Kodi. CEC is NOT a requirement for my set-up. The behavior persists even after disabling CEC.

I have ruled out the projector itself. The behavior does NOT occur with a Roku I have attached to it nor does it with a Windows-based system running Kodi (Intel NUC).

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions on where to begin or what to do next.