Posts by drollo

Finally I decided to try with LE12 q200 versión and it boots but at first WiFi didn't connect with network even when the password was rigth. I changed in uEnv.ini to q201 without flashing again what by the way I don't know if has any effect and on the next boot already connected to WiFi and I was able to complete the configuration and install add-ons.

A few issues I have seen are:
    - Remote doesn't work, I have tried everything I could find about and follow the guide on wiki but stopping kodi and eventlirc and writting ir-keytable -p all -t only gives (imon) events but nothing related to infrared.

- Sometimes it suddenly reboots with no reason but it's completly random so I haven't found any pattern about the reason.

Thanks for all your work.

Hi to all, it's amazong how much this scene has grown since the last time I look for a solution about upgrade an old T95z plus 3G/32G I have stucked in CE 9.2.5 for years.

I have been reading in this forum and the wiki about versions and procedure to deploy image on SD card but I would you to recommend wich version could better for T95z plus 3G/32G because I read in version LE11 there is an specific dtb for it but I cannot find it in LE12.

Are q200 or q201 working fine enough in LE12 to not need an specific dtb?
    Is it possible to use LE11 dtb on LE12 ?

Any help or advice will be well reveived.

Thanks in advance.