Posts by Bouteille

Hello,

Thanks for the great work ! Just discovering LE and impressed to see how many boards are supported.

My question relates to the Rock64 board: I don't understand what kernel source is used as base in LE images.
    Looking at kernel versions (5.10, 6.1, 6.10) I believe you are using rockchip BSP.

However, looking at this, I thougt BSP support for rock64 (rk3328) stopped with kernel 5.10, so I'm surprised to see that you provide a Rock64 image based on kernel 6.1 for LE12.

My apologies if the question is not directly about LE. I'm searching a way to use rk3328 hardware encoding/decoding for Frigate (on armbian).
    I opened an issue there, but also trying to gather as much information as possible, and it looks like you are the most advanced and up to date on this.

I am a beginner with linux kernels etc... Still trying to find a way in the many kernel options for this board (Mainline, BSP, Ayufan, others ?), and which ones allow hardware acceleration for ffmpeg.
    I hope you can help me to understand a bit more and find ressources to get it working.

Thank you !